My YouTube

Friday 22 December 2006

Introduction

Hi, First of all I would like to welcome you to my blog, where anything goes really. When I say that I mean that I am here to help you the websurfer to make money online from the comforts of your own home. I will also be reviewing other subjects as well, such as photoshop seeing as I love that so much.

Anyway this is just the start but after you have viewed this site, you will have a new insight into the world of web commerce and just how much you can actually create, As you can see by this site along, just a simple web blog its quite easy to integrate whats called "google adsense" into your blog and depending on how many hits you actually get on your site, ok it seems I might be going a bit to far ahead of myself, so I need to take a step back for myself literally. Google Adsense is an impressive program in itself which when you sign up "after you have created your own site/blog" The Google team first of all verifies that you have a site/blog, and then gives you a list of three options that you are able to use; these are the simple google ads which you have have with images or without, Then we have the Google search, this option is more popular with the larger websites, as it allows the user to search the website that it is integrated with and also use the google website itself. Then last but not least, we have the google referrers, This one allows you to recommend a specific program such as firefox.

All These options allow you to make money without you having to do hardly any work at all, The only thing you have to do, is create a site where people want to come back to visit. The more content you have, the better. Advance warning though, as stated in the google TOS you are not allowed to click any of the google adsense links on your own sites, This is classed as fraudulent clicking and can actually get you banned from the Google Adsense program. So what though, I mean, as long as you have decent content on your site, and people are clicking the ads on your site and are basically happy with your site, thats all that matters.

The thing with content though is, there has to be plenty of content, and as the more updated it becomes, the more Google actually notices this, This is whats called Rich Feed Content and They love this.. Okay now it sounds like I am sucking up. Sorry thats just my sad humour kicking in there.

0 comments: