My YouTube

Thursday 4 January 2007

Time to Divert and make some pocket cash


Well It's true what they say. google adsense is enough to comprehend so I am going to divert away from adsense until I have taken enough time to read up on it. so I am going to introduce you to several methods online that can make you money, you have to bear in mind though, not everything is free, so a bit of your time per day can help accumulate atleast some spare cash, which these two methods do, so what I am going to do is give you a rundown on how these systems work which is fairly straight forward and efficient when you get the hang of it all.

Most of you who know me are already aware of mylot which is a paid to post (PTP) forum, this site I have been with for several months and have made quite a bit well $60 so far, which is not bad for visiting a site, posting several new topics, replying to new topics, rating users, and uploading images whilst replying to the topics, if you want to get the best results for mylot, what I would recommend doing is referring all your friends because how this system works is, you get paid a quarter of what one of your referrals post, and the more everyone in your system posts, the more you get paid... Don't worry your referrals do not lose out on money so it's all good to go. I have included a direct link to the site located on the logo, so all you have to do is click it and sign up, then your set.....


The second method, which is my personal favourite is an online game that pays you to play, the minimum cashout is $20 but once again, the option to recieve payment via paypal is available.
This online game also has a referral system which is a competition in itself, as the more people you refer, the better the prize, I have included a list of the available prizes that are in the referral comp alone:
5th 100 additional moves
10th 500 additional moves
20th $5 at Amazon.com
50th $10 at Amazon.com
100th $20 at Amazon.com
250th iPod Shuffle
500th iPod Nano
1000th Portable DVD player
Okay so you've read up on the prizes, and some of you are most probably thinking ermmmm whats the point of this and how do I make the money.. Well every day you recieve 250 free moves, and with your referrals you get 50 free anytime moves, and 100 added to your money collection. This is very handy to have ingame, as you might feel compelled to explore further than your own territory. The way to make money ingame is by mining volcanoes and searching abandoned ruins, there is another method to make money ingame but I would seriously recommend upgrading your weapons and defence level, this helps stop people robbing your homestead whilst your robbing other peoples homesteads and taking a percentage of their money for your own, its quite easy when you get the hang of this one, so what I am going to do is post several helpful tips that will help you improve your earnings ingame on this one. Ready ?? well lets get to it. the first and foremost tip I am telling everyone is up your defence level till you get to level 7 then work on upgrading your weapons till you reach level 10 soon as you reach level 10 on weapons, then consider getting the radar, this helps you to search your area for you so its a lot easier to find volcanoes, homesteads and ruins, then up your defence level to 17 and weapons to 20 then defence to 20. Lets call this the 20/20 club also upgrade your radar whenever you can, trust me, its very handy to have, especially if you find a long stretch of craters and plains. There are locations on the map called settlements, if you manage to find one, thats abandoned, which you will after payout days, take as many as you can, and apply to join the Domination alliance.
I am a member of this Alliance and trust me, the alliance comes in handy especially as it increases your chance of obtaining motherlodes ( a shed load of money ). Anyway once again I have included the link to the site so all you have to do is click the exodus logo to be directed to the site, as I don't believe in cluttering up this blog site with normal links what I have done to make it a lot easier is incorporate the links into their images so it looks a lot more cleaner.

I will be updating this regularly to keep you updated and I will also be reviewing other sites that actually pay out and report my findings for you.

0 comments: