My YouTube

Thursday 5 July 2007

WHAT A MUPPET.....

Whilst speaking with my friend on msn today, who was telling me that she was getting hassled on MafiaBattle, because this guy well from what I've been told. if a guy wore a skirt, he would try to hump that guy....
Okay So getting back to this guy who's userid on MB is Sickness.. "well for someone seriously desperate enough to go after anyone or anything, then the name is rather suited for his mentality" Ok so my friend on mb who I was speaking to on msn Told me one of his pickup lines that he used on another lass in mb, This was after my friend rejected him. so here goes..... as quoted below..

"were you raised on a farm because your really good at raising cocks" Now this guy has either done one of two things, either this guy seriously uses these pickup lines, or googled for the worlds saddest pickup lines, so I'm gonna leave that for you to decide lol.. And here's what tops it off.. THE GUY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE.... I mean COME ON ALREADY !!!!
Oh did I forget to mention, apparently this guy "sickness" says he's famous..
Well sickness.. YOU REALLY ARE FAMOUS NOW. SO REVEL IN YOUR 5 MINUTES OF FAME...

0 comments: